Gas hob with side-mounted controls: the desired cooking zones can be conveniently operated from the side
- Continuous steel pan supports: for maximum stability.
- Biomethane ready: Your gas hob can also be powered with renewable biomethane gas.
- Ergonomic control knobs with raised center for precise adjustments.
- Surface colour: elegant stainless-steel design.
Continuous steel pan supports: for maximum stability.
Make cooking more environmental friendly: Your hob is fully compatible with renewable biomethane gas and is, therefore, one of many sustainable solutions from Bosch.
Ideal for precise adjustments.
Ergonomic control knobs with raised center for precise adjustments.
Surface colour: elegant stainless-steel design.
- Stainless steel surface
- enamelled pan supports
- Design co-ordinated control dials: access knobs on the side with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
Burners and power
4 gas burners:
- Left front: high-speed burner up to 3 kW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.7 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: standard burner up to 1.7 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
Installation (gas types & measurements)
- Usable for: Nat gas L/LL G25/20mbar(DE)
NG H/E 20mbar, E+ 20/25mbar
Natural gas H 25 mbar (HU)
Natural gas L 25 mbar (NL)
Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar
Liquid gas G30 37 mbar (PL)
Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Pre-set for natural gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets included. Connection to 28-30/37 mbar bottled gas. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 56 x 580 x 510
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 560 x (480 - 492)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm