Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
With steam it's possible to purify your garments even doing your laundry at low temperature, eliminating 99,9% of bacteria.
Extremely delicate action to wash woollen garments, ensuring a perfect clean without making your clothes lose their original softness. This cycle has been approved by the Woolmark Company as a valid wash to use on woollen garments with the "Hand wash" label.
With the Rapid option you can reduce the cycle time, deciding to shorten the washing time before starting the program. Thanks to the Rapid option, we can guarantee perfect washing performance, reducing the washing time up to 50%*. * the % will vary according to load & program selected.
The Anti-Allergy program washes in depth without stressing the fabrics and removes most of the allergens that cause skin irritation.
- Washing Capacity (Kilograms) 7kg
- Maximum Spin Speed (Revolutions Per Minute) 1400rpm
- Warranty 1 year labour/10 year parts
- Variable Spin Speed Variable
- Start Timer Delay (Hrs) 0H
- Washing Noise Level (Decibels) 59
- Maximum Noise Level (Decibels) 79dB
- Energy efficiency rating E
- Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Cycle) 1kWh
- Energy Consumption (Kilowatt Hour - Per Annum) 175kWh
- Water Consumption (Litres - Per Cycle) 43.71363636L
- Water Consumption (Litres - Per Annum) 9617L
- Washing Performance Rating A
- Spinning Performance Rating B
- List of programmes Delicates, White, EcoCotton, Drain & spin, Rapid 30', Shirts, Jeans/Baby, Wool, Automatic programmes, Mixed/Magic, Rinse & Spin, Chrono 30/Quick wash 30, Synthetics, Cotton, Availability of short program, Big Items/Duvet, Start/Pause
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 85cm
- Width 60cm
- Depth 54cm
- Weight (Kilograms) 65.8kg
- Boxed Dimensions
- Boxed Width 645mm
- Boxed Depth 605mm
Door Hinge Position Left
Adjustable feet Yes - front only
Voltage (Volts) 220-240V
Frequency (Hertz) 50Hz
Power Fuse (Amps) 13A