Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
AEG SURROUNDCOOK DOUBLE OVEN OVEN
The golden brown on a potato gratin. The deep crust on a fillet of beef. The moist depths of a rich chocolate cake. Achieving even results time after time demands precisely controlled heat, distributed consistently throughout your oven. Unlike standard ovens, the SurroundCook oven’s advanced fan technology ensures that every part of your dish is getting exactly the heat it needs. Evenly. Consistently. Wherever it’s placed. Whether it’s one dish or several. No more turning dishes halfway through cooking. Just the results that meet your expectations. Every time.
FAST HEAT-UP TIME, TO GET YOU COOKING QUICKLY
Superior and quick cooking results - this oven heats up fast, giving you more time to enjoy the meal with your family and friends.
AN AT-A-GLANCE OVERVIEW OF THE STATUS OF YOUR DISH
The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. Its clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
COOKED EVENLY EVERYWHERE
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
A QUICKER WAY TO TOAST AND CRISP
This highly efficient grill takes less time than traditional ovens, and will toast, crisp or brown your dishes to precision.
- 66 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- 43 litre oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® double glazed doors: Isofront® double glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- 'AA' energy rating for optimum efficiency: All of our AEG double ovens are 'AA' enery rated which is an industry first.
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- Top oven features:
- Main oven features:
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Noise: 47
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 888x594x568
- Dimensions: 875x560x550
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Black
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78
- Product number (PNC): 944 171 706
- Cavity coating: Black Enameled
- Voltage: 220-240
- Plate: Black Enameled
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Wire shelf chromed