The Series 20 FanCook Oven circulates hot air heat with its fan and ring element. Air is continuously moved around in the oven cavity, to make sure that dishes can be cooked on different level at the same time
DOUBLE OVEN—MULTITASKING MADE EASY
Cook two meals at once easily. With the Double Oven you have the choice of fan cooking, conventional cooking and grilling. So you can bake a cake or roast a chicken at the same time. Making your kitchen adventure a little more convenient.
CONVECTION OVEN, FOR EVEN COOKING
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
TOUCH TO TIME EVERY MEAL / PERFECTLY TIMED MEALS WITH LED DISPLAY / TIME TAKEN CARE OF
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
OVEN LIGHT, FOR A BETTER VIEW
A powerful, well-placed oven light lets you see what's going on inside the oven while your food is cooking. So you can monitor * your dish's progress, without having to open the door.
REMOVABLE GLASS DOOR FOR EASY CLEANING
The oven door's individual glass panels can be removed so you can easily remove crumbs or wipe away any accidental spillages. * Simple solutions to common problems.
Top Oven Functions:
Main Oven Functions:
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air * around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Economy variable grill
- Clean 'n' clear enamel interior
- Conventional cooking
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- Self-Cleaning?: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Plug: No
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 888x594x568
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 875x560x550
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: White
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78
- Product number (PNC): 944 171 742
- Cavity coating: Black Enameled
- Top Oven Cooking Functions: Fan + light, Light, Ring + fan
- Cooking Function Bottom Oven: Bottom, Grill, Grill + top, Light, Top, Top + bottom
- Information for professionals about non-destructive disassembly according to Regulation EU 66/2014
- For appliances with digital elements (connected), the supply of updates for these elements is available for a minimum of 24 months.