Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
BECAUSE YOU’VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN CLEAN YOUR HOB!
Thanks to the ultra-smooth, homogenous surface of this ceramic hob, you can cook quickly, clean even faster – and then get out of the kitchen and on with your evening.
GET TWICE THE COOKING CAPACITY WITH TWO OVEN CAVITIES
Let's face it ‒ in the kitchen, you don't always have the luxury of being able to do things one at a time. Luckily, with two oven cavities, you can easily bake and grill simultaneously – getting your meal onto the table much faster.
EVERYTHING EVENLY COOKED
Get evenly-cooked meals every time with Zanussi. The built-in fan distributes air around the oven cavity for precise coverage. Everything emerges as it should. No more partly-cooked or overdone bits. Just great food that's always ready for the table.
SEE EXACTLY HOW OVEN DISHES ARE DOING WITH JUST A GLANCE!
The large glass windows in this cooker’s ovens let you see at a glance whether your dish is as brown and crispy as it should be.
ADDED CAPACITY FOR EVERY OCCASION
For those occasions when you need to cook for visiting family or friends, this larger baking tray matches your larger oven. It's 25% larger than the standard size.
- Hot hob indicator
- Thermaflow® fan oven: Thermaflow® fan cooking forces air over a central ring element ensuring an even temperature throughout the oven. It saves time and energy by heating up quickly and cooking at lower temperatures.
- Top cavity features:
- Main oven features:
- Top heat
- Cooker features:
- Easy clean enamel oven interior
- Interior light in main oven
- Triple glazed doors
- Top oven: A energy rating
- Cavity size: 77
- Volume usable, l: 39
- Largest Surface area: 1330
- Self-Cleaning?: Black Enamel
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1700W/180mm
- Dial: 1700W/180mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Required Fuse: 30
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Total electricity loading, W: 11200
- Energy class: A
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0
- Energy consumption, hot air, kWh/cycle: 0.83
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.75
- Energy consumption, fan forced, kWh/cycle: 0