Sorry this product is out of stock, please call 0151 263 8966 for latest price and availability
Achieving even results time after time demands precisely controlled heat, distributed consistently throughout your double oven. Unlike standard double ovens, the SurroundCook oven’s advanced fan technology ensures that every part of your dish is getting exactly the heat it needs.
COOKED EVENLY EVERYWHERE
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
AN AT-A-GLANCE OVERVIEW OF THE STATUS OF YOUR DISH
The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. Its clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
PERFECTLY BAKE EVEN THE LARGEST BATCHES
Less isn't always more, especially when it comes to delicious baked goodies. The XL Baking Tray is 20% larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
AN ACCESSIBLE OVEN
This oven is designed with accessibility in mind; the trays can be inserted quickly and smoothly into the racks.
- 66 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- 43 litre oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® double glazed doors: Isofront® double glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- 'AA' energy rating for optimum efficiency: All of our AEG double ovens are 'AA' enery rated which is an industry first.
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- Top oven features:
- Main oven features:
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 888x594x568
- Dimensions: 875x560x550
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78