The Series 20 FanCook Oven circulates hot air heat with its fan and ring element. Air is continuously moved around in the oven cavity, to make sure that dishes can be cooked on different level at the same time.
DOUBLE OVEN—MULTITASKING MADE EASY
Cook two meals at once easily. With the Double Oven you have the choice of fan cooking, conventional cooking and grilling. So you can bake a cake or roast a chicken at the same time. Making your kitchen adventure a little more convenient.
HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE, WITH CATALYTIC CLEANING
The oven has special Catalytic Cleaning liners on the walls, which clean it while switched on. High temperatures let the surface absorb splatters and residue, to stop the oven getting greasy. So you won’t have scour or scrub after cooking.
CONVECTION OVEN, FOR EVEN COOKING
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
TOUCH TO TIME EVERY MEAL / PERFECTLY TIMED MEALS WITH LED DISPLAY / TIME TAKEN CARE OF
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
OVEN LIGHT, FOR A BETTER VIEW
A powerful, well-placed oven light lets you see what's going on inside the oven while your food is cooking. So you can monitor your dish's progress, without having to open the door.
Top Oven Functions:
Main Oven Functions:
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Economy variable grill
- Oven features:
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the back fan cover of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Conventional cooking
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- Self-Cleaning?: Catalytic
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 888x594x568
- Dimensions: 875x560x550
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.94
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78
- Product number (PNC): 944 171 729
- Cavity coating: Catalytic
- Voltage: 220-240