NEFF T48FD23X2 Induction Hob Black
- 5 x Zone Induction Hob
- Boost Setting For All Zones
- Variable 17-Stage Power Setting (each zone)
- Digital Display of Cooking Levels
- 2 Stage Residual Head Indicators
- Current Options For 16A, 13A or 10A Connection
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm) 51 x 802 x 522
- Guarantee / warranty maybe subject to registration with the manufacturer.
Induction cooktop with TouchControl.
- Touch Control – a convenient way to control hobs with just one touch.
- Combi Induction - 2 individual induction cooking zones can be combined to 1 large zone with even heat distribution.
- Power Move – the combi zone offers two heating zones: boiling in front and warming in the rear.
- Power Boost – optimized power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Induction – the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
Our induction hob with Combi Induction invites you to try out new heights. It can now easily handle your family dinner with the largest cookware because two of the cooking zones can be merged into a single large induction zone. And it’s all controlled with a single fingertip.
Power Move (2 zones)
Delegate your heat decisions! Power Move is happy to keep an eye on your dishes. Simply activate Power Move to divide your Flex Induction hob into two heat zones with high and low temperature areas: boil up in the front and keep warm at the far end. Push your pots to the preferred heat level and free your creativity for the next endeavour of inspiration.
Our induction hobs are as varied as our chefs. They have just one thing in common: Thanks to the intuitive operation of the TwistPad or TwistPadFire, there’s nothing to distract you from what really makes cooking worthwhile: the joy of experimentation.
- 802 mm
- Bevelled front edge
- Touch control
- Combi zone
- MoveMode: 2-steps
- 5 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition Safety cut out facility Control panel lock Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 802 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 750 mm x 490 mm
- 80 cm width
- Connection cable 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging
More Induction Hobs..
Delivery & Collection Options:
- Click & Collect
- Home Delivery Service is available in Liverpool and the following postal areas:
- BB - Blackburn, Lancashire
- BD - Bradford
- BL - Bolton, Lancashire
- CH - Chester, Wirral, Cheshire
- CW - Crewe, Cheshire
- FY - Blackpool, Lancashire
- HD - Huddersfield
- HX - Halifax
- L - Liverpool
- LA - Lancaster, Lancashire
- LL - North Wales
- M - Manchester
- OL - Oldham
- PR - Preston
- SK - Stockport, Cheshire
- SY - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- TF - Telford, Shropshire
- WA - Warrington, Cheshire
- WN - Wigan, Lancashire